Schofields is a suburb on the fringe of Sydney’s urban sprawl, in the state of New South Wales, Australia. Schofields is located 45 kilometres north-west of the Sydney central business district, in the Blacktown local government area. It is part of Greater Western Sydney’s North West Growth Area.
Schofields Park, on Station Street, is the home of the Riverstone Schofields Junior Soccer Football Club and Schofields Cricket Club.
The village also has a Community Hall that can be hired out for parties and is also regularly used by the local Church Group on Sunday mornings.
The village also has a NSW Rural Fire Service brigade, known as Schofields Bush Fire Brigade. They regularly attend house fires, car accidents, bush fires and most other emergencies in the area that require fire brigade attendance. A Woolworths Supermarket recently opened up across the road from the new Schofields railway station. Schofields Village Shopping Centre currently due for completion mid 2021 also across the road from the train station will include a Coles Supermarket and speciality stores.
– Generous areas integrating open plan living, kitchen, dining and outdoor spaces
– Fully equipped kitchen with 40mm bench-tops, premium stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, range hood, oven and dishwasher
– Generous size bedrooms with framed mirrored sliding doors to wardrobes, rumpus room and ensuite to the master bedroom
– Separate media and study room downstairs
– Hybrid flooring in bedrooms, steps and hallway, floor tiles to living, dining and kitchen
– Plus many more quality inclusions
For a private inspection please call on 0403522557
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is provided by third-party sources including but not limited to the owners/developers, values and solicitors. Consequently, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Any person using this information should rely on their own inquiries and verify all relevant details for their accuracy, effect and currency.