Stroud Homes is proud to offer this gorgeous house and land package. Our prices are black and white because there are no hidden costs, this is the final cost of the house and land together and it includes all soil tests, council fees, project management, plumbing, painting, driveway…EVERYTHING to build and finish this amazing house on this lot.
ABOUT THE HOUSE
Over 81 standard inclusions:
* M Class Slab Site works to 500mm cut & fill
* Stone bench tops to Kitchen, Bathrooms & Laundry
* 900mm Westinghouse Stainless Steel Oven & Cook top
* 900mm Westinghouse Stainless Steel Canopy Range hood
* Stainless Steel Dishwasher
* Soft Close Kitchen Drawers & Cupboards
* Carpet & 450mm tiles throughout
* Designer Light fittings inside & out
* 60 meters of Exposed Aggregate concrete driveway
* 100% BlueScope Colorbond Roof, gutters and fascia
* Remote Control Panel Lift Garage Door
* Keyed locks to all windows and doors
* TV antenna, Clothesline
* Reticulation perimeter termite protection & T2 treated frames/trusses
* Overhead Kitchen Cabinetry with Bulkhead
* 3 coat Wattyl paint system including feature walls
* Mizu mixer taps and full bathroom accessories
* Tiled Niches to showers
* Flyscreens to windows and Diamond Grille screens to sliding doors
* Structural concrete to alfresco & Porch
* All fees, applications and insurance included
* Personalised Interior Design Service
* Independent handover inspection
PLUS MUCH MORE…….
ABOUT THE BEECHMONT 181
“Most Popular Acreage Starter Home Design” for 2012. Feature packed an affordable acreage home that ticks all the boxes!
The smartest wide frontage starter home available. At around 19 meters wide, the Beechmont 181 looks right at home on acreage land. In its ideal orientation (north up) the Alfresco and living areas are bathed in warm morning light, creating a most comfortable home. On hot summer afternoons, the harsh western sun falls on the wall of the garage, laundry and master bedroom leaving living areas shaded and cool. When well oriented, this home will passively heat and cool itself quite well saving you money and keeping you comfortable! With windows on each side of the home you’ll be able to fling them open and enjoy the sort of freshness that only a gentle breeze flowing through your home can bring. The Beechmont design truly brings the outdoors in. With windows everywhere and large glass stacker doors you’ll be sure to capture every vista. Enjoy loads of bench space with our popular galley kitchen with walk-in pantry.
ABOUT STROUD HOMES
With more than 20 years of design and building experience, Stroud Homes has a proven track record of success and a strong reputation for exceptional service and superior quality.
Stroud Homes has a great reputation as an award-winning builder. We can provide simple and cost-effective advice, from our designs or yours.
How do we do it?
1. Unbeatable buying power via excellent supplier relationships
2. Commitment to continuous improvement to customer service and quality
3. Pre-pricing new homes on vacant land
Stroud Homes care about our customers and we do what we say we’re going to do. We take the time to listen and work alongside our customers every step of the way, so the end result feels just right, like home.
More house designs and House & Land Packages available at www.stroudhomes.com.au
Come in and check out our display home in Bundaberg.
31 Freshwater Drive ‘The Habitat Estate’ Branyan, off Penny Lane. Open 7 days, Monday to Friday 9am-5pm and Saturday to Sunday 10am-4pm.
HOUSE & LAND PACKAGE with MULTI AWARD WINNING DESIGN AVAILABLE IN OTHER FACADES
**Disclaimer: Due to differing State and Local Government regulations, plans may vary slightly to suit local requirements.
Consumer please note: Stroud Homes is not a real estate agent, cannot sell land and will refer you to a licensed agent to complete any land purchase. Stroud Homes has used the price (as advertised by local real estate agents) for the block of land referred to in this package. Using this advertised price allows us to helpfully provide you with a price that is more realistic because we’ve tailor fit the home to the land – considering site works, water and sewer pipe and electrical lead-in lengths and other site specific items.