Simonds has been building family homes since 1949. We create outstanding, quality homes to suit all types of lifestyles and budgets.
The elegant layout of the Bromley 24 is packed with delightful features that are perfect for young couples and families. The bright and spacious kitchen and living areas overlook an entertainer’s alfresco while a home theatre showcases versatile ways this home caters to fun activities. The complete master suite and three large bedrooms with built-in wardrobes are cleverly zoned and provide a peaceful haven to recharge at the end of the day.
The Bromley 24, as a Simonds METRO range home design, comes with the following quality Standard Inclusions:
– Feature entry door in paint-grade finish with clear glazing
– 600mm stainless steel kitchen appliances
– Ceramic tiled kitchen splashback
– 33mm post formed or square edge laminate kitchen benchtop
– Acrylic bath set in a tiled podium
– Ceramic shower wall tiles, bathroom floor tiles and skirting tiles throughout
– 2440mm nominal internal ceiling height
The following floorplan options are available for you to personalise the Bromley 24 into the home you desire:
– Rear Flip – orient the kitchen, dining, bedrooms and alfresco areas to capture your property’s natural sunlight direction.
– Butler’s Pantry
– Master Bedroom to the front of the home.
– Alternative Ensuite option.
– Master Bedroom and Alternative Ensuite to the front of the home.
Make sure to reach out to our local expert about our complete list of METRO range Standard Inclusions, floorplan options and any other enquiries by tapping Call or Email Agent.