Reduced to Meet the Market. Looking for a Change of Pace and Work/Life Balance – Look No Further.
Golden Opportunity – Lifestyle Acreage + Successful Orchid Business
Tropical North Queensland is the perfect environment to grow Orchids and the owners of this successful business, Orchids North, which has operated for 18 years, are ready to pass the baton. Situated on the Bruce Highway the business has a strong and well recognised presence on this ever increasing busy stretch of road. Easy access is via Grey Street with off street parking available.
Not only is the business being offered for sale on a WIWO basis, the current owners are willing to mentor the new owners to ensure a smooth transition.
Coupled with this Cash Cow opportunity is their beautiful, blond brick and tile, George Court built home.
Included in the sale of Orchids North are:
– over 30,000 plants, sourced from all over the world, providing a hardy and quality product for orchid enthusiasts.
– plant and equipment and good trading figures.
– 3 phase bore, numerous sheds set up specifically for the business
– 4 purpose built growing areas, total 1,670m2 approx. under roof – fully automated irrigation and feeding system.
– 4 large water tanks – 33,000 litres, all with pumps connected to move the water around the property.
– VW Transporter is fully set up for markets and other events along with a Marquee and tables.
– More available land to expand.
Their Customer base:
– Wholesale nurseries around Queensland, NSW and NT.
– Farm gate – the business is open to the public
– Long term regular customers
– Very good position at the regional markets
The hidden potential for this business in order to grow it even further and faster is by simply offering online sales and ready made gifts by way of a website and social media to reach both wholesale and retail clients. The current owners do sell wholesale products to clients who on sell them via FB and Ebay – an added home business for someone.
The home is spacious and offers potential shared living with a fully tiled garage opening into an open plan living/office with built in robes. With the laundry and second toilet housed in this area as well you could easily add another bathroom and turn the space into a granny flat or teenager’s retreat. Alternatively the area could be additional living space, room for a bar and pool table – so many options. There is a private, tiled rear veranda to relax on after “a day at the office”.
The interior features a fully tiled floor plan, open plan living and dining, a large central kitchen, a spacious master bedroom, built in robes with a 2 way, renovated bathroom and powder room. The other 2 bedrooms have built in robes.
Other features include:
– High ceilings, crimsafe security screens throughout the home, central cassette air conditioning in the living areas and splits in 2 bedrooms, 3 phase power throughout, 6.5 Kw solar power and the property is fully fenced.
Please contact me for more information, list of inclusions and to arrange your private inspection.