Located in the popular suburb of Derwent Park and under 15 minutes’ drive to Hobart CBD, this 508 sqm property provides a great opportunity for the savvy investor or first home buyer.
There is the potential to purchase not just one but two properties, with the adjacent 36 Lampton Avenue property measuring 599 m2 also listed for sale.
This property is perfect for home buyers and investors looking for an affordable home in a popular location.
With light and bright interiors, wooden floorboards and neutral colours throughout as well as three good size bedrooms and a neat and tidy central bathroom, this home has a lot to offer.
Stepping outdoors there is large securely fenced backyard with leafy garden for extra privacy.
– Currently tenanted at $410 per week until September 2022
– Three large bedrooms
– Neat & tidy central bathroom
– Open plan kitchen, dining & living
– Wooden floor boards
– Bonus storage area under house
– Close to local shops and public transport
– Less than 15 minutes to Hobart City
Year Built: 1947
House size: 110 m2
Annual Council Rates: $1,600 approx.