Positioned in popular Howrah is this modern and functional three bedroom + study villa, ideal for first home buyers, investors and downsizers seeking a lifestyle of convenience and comfort.
The home offers a spacious and light-filled open plan living zone with polished timber floors which flows seamlessly into the modern kitchen which boasts ample storage space.
Accommodation is provided through three good-sized bedrooms, each complete with built-in wardrobes and all serviced by a central bathroom with both a shower and bath as well as a separate toilet.
Outside the home is a fantastic courtyard with striking feature stone wall with in built pizza oven – perfect for entertaining friends and family. There is also a large carport suitable for two cars and additional under house storage.
– Positioned in popular Howrah
– Functional and light filled open plan living
– Modern kitchen with plenty of storage
– Three great-sized bedrooms complete with built in wardrobes
– Bonus of an additional study
– Separate laundry with external access
– Large carport suitable for 2 cars
– Additional storage area underneath
– Fantastic courtyard with in built pizza oven
– Just minutes to local shops, cafes, schools and the beach
– Easy commute to the Hobart CBD
Year Built: 1989
Construction: Brick Veneer
Get to know Howrah
Located on the Eastern Shore, Howrah is a beachside suburb with so much on offer, including Shoreline Plaza, cafes, schools, childcare, beaches, gym, bowls club and tennis club. Howrah is a friendly and thriving suburb on the highly sought-after eastern shore.