Situated in the popular suburb of Howrah on a large 954m2 allotment is this immaculately presented and substantial four bedroom family home which boasts an inground swimming pool with solar heating, additional large downstairs rumpus room, contemporary fixtures and expansive views over the Derwent River and towards Mount Wellington.
You will find the heart of the home set on the middle level with a spacious and light-filled open-plan living/dining area and contemporary kitchen. Three bedrooms, a modern family bathroom and designated laundry room as well as access to the great deck, complete this level.
A separate master suite is situated on the upper level offering private accommodation with an ensuite boasting underfloor heating and walk in robe.
Outside, you will find low maintenance gardens with multiple entertaining zones with the deck perfectly positioned to capture the fantastic views. This property also features a fully fenced inground swimming pool with solar heating.
With a functional floorplan, modern amenities and in a fantastic position, now is your opportunity to secure a property within one of Hobart’s most coveted waterside suburbs.
– Immaculately presented family home
– Functional and spacious floorplan
– Expansive views across the Derwent River and towards Mount Wellington
– Contemporary kitchen with quality appliances
– Separate master suite with ensuite and walk in wardrobe
– Three additional bedrooms, two with built in robes
– Modern family bathroom boasting both a shower and spa bath
– Huge rumpus room
– Designated laundry with plenty of storage
– Large double garage with additional single carport
– Multiple outdoor entertaining zones
– Fully fenced swimming pool with solar heating
– Low maintenance gardens with automatic pop up sprinkler system
– Installed security alarm system
– Just minutes to local shops, cafes, schools and the beach
– Easy, 15 minute commute to the Hobart CBD
Year Built: 1970
Annual Council Rates: $2,070 approx.
Annual TasWater Rates: $1,250 approx.
Get to know Howrah
Located on the Eastern Shore, Howrah is a beachside suburb with so much on offer, including Shoreline Plaza, cafes, schools, childcare, beaches, gym, bowls club and tennis club. Howrah is a friendly and thriving suburb on the highly sought-after eastern shore.