Conveniently located in popular Howrah with large windows, solar panel system, distant water views and an 11m indoor swimming pool (previously used as an operating swim school), this fantastic three bedroom home offers its next owner endless opportunities.
Inside the home provides light and bright living with neutral tones throughout and large windows which are positioned to capture the views across the Derwent River towards Mount Wellington.
With a flexible floorplan this home offers multiple accommodation options, fantastic wrap around balcony, two courtyards, a huge under house storage/workshop area, double garage as well as multiple off street parks.
Previously the home of Seahorse Swim Centre, this property also comes with the fantastic addition of an 11 x 5m indoor swimming pool offering it’s own external access point, bathroom, separate toilets and waiting area, ready for you to swim the days away or take advantage of a potential income stream.
– Convenient location in Howrah
– Flexible floorplan with multiple accommodation options
– Light and bright lounge room with heat pump
– Wrap around balcony, perfectly positioned to capture views across Derwent River
– Fantastic swim school business opportunity
– 11 x 5m indoor swimming pool with separate bathroom access
– Ample storage options on the lower level plus workshop space
– Double garage with internal access and separate toilet
– Additional off street parking space for multiple vehicles
– Low maintenance gardens
– Huge new 15kw solar panel system
– Large evacuated tube solar for domestic hot water system with electric back u
– Newly installed roof and gutters
– New wiring installed for a security system
– Just minutes to local shops, cafes, schools and the beach
– Easy, 15 minute commute to the Hobart CBD
Year Built: 1973
Annual Council Rates: $2,300 approx.
Annual TasWater Rates: $1,200 approx.
**Please note that the build size listed is inclusive of the pool space**
Get to know Howrah
Located on the Eastern Shore, Howrah is a beachside suburb with so much on offer, including Shoreline Plaza, cafes, schools, childcare, beaches, gym, bowls club and tennis club. Howrah is a friendly and thriving suburb on the highly sought-after eastern shore.