Located in an elevated position in popular Howrah, this neatly presented brick and tile 260m2 home presents a wonderful opportunity for a range of buyers to secure a property in this coveted locale.
Entertaining is easy in this home! A contemporary kitchen boasting AEG appliances and ample storage space flows in to a light and bright dining space. Living spaces are offered through a large adjacent lounge room with large windows offering distant water views.
Accommodation is made up of three generous bedrooms on the upper floor that share a convenient family bathroom and one bedroom downstairs that is complete with a large walk in wardrobe.
Storage is no issue with oodles space under the house for all your bits and bobs. A secure lock up garage with internal access as well as additional off street parking provides convenience and ease.
Moving outside there is a serene and leafy, low maintenance garden as well as a covered entertaining zone.
– Located in popular Howrah
– Contemporary kitchen with AEG appliances
– Light and bright lounge room with distant water views
– Four generous sized bedrooms
– Central family bathroom with separate toilet
– Designated laundry with storage and direct outdoor access
– Ample storage solutions throughout
– Beautifully landscaped gardens
– Covered outdoor entertaining zone
– Single remote controlled garage with internal access
– Additional off street parking space for one vehicle
– Just minutes to local shops, cafes, schools and the beach
– Easy, 15 minute commute to the Hobart CBD
Year Built: 1975
Annual Council Rates: $1,400 approx.
Annual TasWater Rates: $1,000 approx.
Get to know Howrah
Located on the Eastern Shore, Howrah is a beachside suburb with so much on offer, including Shoreline Plaza, cafes, schools, childcare, beaches, gym, bowls club and tennis club. Howrah is a friendly and thriving suburb on the highly sought-after eastern shore.