Brimming with potential, this unique property will appeal to both savvy home buyers and holiday makers, and all those seeking to secure a magnificent parcel of land, featuring a neat and solid two bedroom brick home that provides the opportunity for modernisation and extension.
Benefiting from a generous open plan living and dining room with views of the pristine water and mountain ranges, accommodation is provided by generous sized bedrooms that are serviced by a main central bathroom.
Available too are approved plans that could transform the existing home into a substantial four bedroom dream coastal escape with multiple elevated sundecks.
Situated in stunning South Arm and close to parks, beaches, boat ramps, local cafes and shops, nearby coastal walking tracks and the proposed Arm End Golf Course – this location offers a relaxed lifestyle and is a great place to head home and unwind after a busy day.
Located about 20 minutes to Lauderdale, 30 minutes to Shoreline shopping plaza and 40 minutes to Hobart CBD, this is the ideal lifestyle change you have been considering.
– Expansive allotment of 776sqm
– Just 100 metres from sandy Fort Beach
– Stunning views of the Derwent River
– Approved plans available for extension
– Large and near level backyard
– Ample off-street parking for trailers and boats
– Low maintenance garden
– 40 minute drive to Hobart CBD
– Hobart International Airport in under 30 minutes
Year Built: 1977
Annual Council Rates: $1,300 approximately
Tank Water: 8,000 Liter tank approximately